How To Get Rid Of Pimples
This article shows you some common ways of how to get rid of pimples fast using only common home remedies.
1) What Is A Pimple?
A pimple is a result of a blockage of the skin’s pore. It is a skin disorder that ranges in seriousness from mild to severe and affects nearly majority of teenagers to young adults in their early twenties.
It is important to understand why it is necessary to get rid of pimples.
2) Why We Must Get Rid Of Pimples?
Apart from being just a physical condition, pimples can have adverse emotional effect and can severely affect one’s self-esteem and self-confidence. That alone is enough reason for one to get rid of pimples.
3) What are the causes of pimples?
Pimples are caused by the blockage of follicle ducts of sebum glands. However, this may be caused by many indirect factors such as stress and environment.
4) What are the common ways of getting rid of pimples?
– Drink lots of water throughout the day to flush the toxins out of your body which might help to lighten your condition
– Cleanse your skin 3-5 times daily with a specialized acne cleanser or an unscented soap.
– Exercise regularly to reduce your stress level which will indirectly help to improve your skin condition
– Lime juice mixed with groundnut oil may be good treatment for acne and pimples
5) How To Get Rid Of Pimples Fast?
– Apply a bit of toothpaste on the affected area before bed to reduce irritation and redness.
– Mix three table spoons of pure honey and one teaspoon of cinnamon powder. Apply it on the pimples and leave it there overnight. Wash it the following morning with warm water. Continue this for several weeks to achieve results.