- Discover Your Perfect Sleep: A good night’s rest depends on choosing the best pillows for sleeping. Made with supportive memory foam, YourFacePillow is uniquely designed to alleviate pressure and keep your spine and neck aligned, providing neck pain relief, preventing wrinkles, and acting as an anti-snoring support. It’s not just a pillow for neck relief – it doubles as an anti aging pillow or a pillow for snoring relief too
- Anti-Aging, Anti-Acne: Whether you use it as a side sleeper pillow or back sleeper pillow, YourFacePillow is designed to alleviate pressure on your face and skin, which can contribute to wrinkles, creases, acne, and overall aging. Try it after a cosmetic procedure for a toss-free night.
- Eliminate Neck and Shoulder Pain: Say hello to the pillow back sleepers and side sleepers need! Our neck sleeping pillow’s memory foam and patented design prevent pillow neck pain and provide relief for pressure points by redistributing weight and providing contoured neck support to keep your head, neck, and shoulders at healthy angles while you sleep. Using back sleeper pillows for neck and shoulder pain can help you sleep better at night and relieve daily neck pain.
- Made For All Sleepers: Say goodbye to back sleeper pillows or your side sleeping pillow — our pillow for shoulder pain works for everyone. Try our 3 recommended sleeping positions — back, side, and slightly to the side — to find one that feels best. Additionally, our pillows for back sleepers and side sleepers are available in 2 sizes. The Standard is recommended for most, while The Large has a slightly higher headrest and more space between side supports.
- Cooling, Hypoallergenic Memory Foam: Made with CertiPUR-US Certified memory foam and without harmful additives, YourFacePillow features cooling flow channels, a removable and washable bamboo outer cover, and a hypoallergenic inner cover. Before use, unpackage and leave the flattened memory foam in a well-ventilated area for 1–24 hours while it expands.
Material: Memory Foam
Similar products DO NOT limit all facial pillowcontact.
- With most other products, your chin, forehead and cheeks will still be problematically affected by pillow contact. They limit your head and body from moving into different positions, making them ineffective.